BlackBerry is still one of the most popular handheld devices among business users, well-known for its push email feature, a convenient keyboard layout and high security. Commonly used in corporate environments, BlackBerry uses an array of enterprise business applications. BlackBerry is usually programmed with native Java libraries, which provide access to all unique Java features.
Princeton Web Systems has been developing mobile apps for RIM’s Blackberry since 2005,from simple consumer apps to complex enterprise applications. Our expertise includes LBS, IP telephony, shopping, media delivery and other apps.
Our services include:
- BlackBerry 10 app development and testing
- BlackBerry 10 interface design
- Porting (Android to BlackBerry 10)
- App World certification, signing and release
- Integration with BlackBerry-specific payment systems
- Integration witn BBM and other social networks
- BlackBerry 5-7.1 development
- BlackBerry Playbook app development