We build firmware for widely used microcontrollers
Embedded systems are found practically everywhere as part of various electronic appliances designed to make our lives easier, more convenient and fun.
More and more often, modern electronic devices have an embedded microcontroller or microcomputer that processes data from its sensors, controls outputs and communicates with other devices. Development of a firmware to control the functionality of various devices is a fast-growing field in the software development business.
Princeton Web Systems has been developing firmware for widely used microcontrollers and system-on chips for a while, and continues to invest in research and prototyping of hardware communication protocols, both wired and wireless.
This knowledge helps us to:
- Develop custom firmware based on device specifications
- Implement device commissioning / decommissioning functionality
- Develop support modules for integration with new protocols
- Create inter-device data exchange protocols, build M2M networks
Princeton Web Systems always meets specific needs of its clients:
- Hardware manufacturers who wish to supply high quality software for their devices
- System integrators who need to integrate custom equipment into the system
- Scientific and R&D laboratories looking to automate research process
- Hi-tech startups designing new devices and accompanying software
The Princeton Web Systems team has become an expert in developing embedded solutions for clean energy, home automation, smart grid systems and machine-to-machine networks. The areas of expertise include:
- Embedded Programming
- ARM, AVR, System on Chip
- Embedded Linux, Android, Windows Embedded, Real Time Operating Systems
- 1-wire, SPI, I2C, UART, RS-485
- Wireless Communication
- Smart Energy Gateways (SEG)
- Bluetooth and 802.11
- Remote sensors