Kinect in Business? We Can Help to Implement!
Kinect technology by Microsoft has opened a completely new way of how users interact with software, and at a very attractive price. A set of technologies, commonly referred to as Natural User Interface (NUI), created a lot of opportunities for building smart, intuitive applications as they recognize body language, voice commands and even emotions.
The demand for NUI software solutions comes from a variety of industries, which are proactively adopting solutions based on Kinect technology:
- Helping disabled people
- Software with hands-free interfaces
- Media & Advertising
- Emotion-based advertisement targeting
- Augmented reality (AR) applications for e-commerce
- Consumer behavior research
- Controlling robots with gestures and voice
- Recognizing landscape and avoiding obstacles
- Security & Surveillance
- Automated services (self-service kiosks, etc.)